Stay up-to-date with Australian Dietitian’s
Australian Dietitian is an independent professional organisation that serves to provide
evidence-based clinical nutrition and dietetic resources to the dietetic community and
Your Favourite Resource
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics is a valued text for dietetic practitioners and allied health professionals.
Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, 6th Edition — Pre-order Today
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, 6th edition fondly known as “The Bible” provides must-have information on the latest on dietetic protocols & procedures.
The 2020 edition has a fresh new format with each page highlighting information essential to dietetic practice.
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Consists of:
- Nutrient Reference Values
- Energy and Macronutrients
- Food Composition Tables
- Biochemical Data/Medical Tests/Procedures
- Medications and Interactions
- The Nutrition Care Process
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Diseases
- Obesity, Eating Disorders and Refeeding Syndrome
- Food Hypersensitivity
- Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Texture Modification
- Nutrition Support
- Paediatric Essentials
- Sports Nutrition
The Handbook is a highly sought reference guide because it provides the most up-to-date information on both the art and science of clinical dietetics.
A must have on your bookshelf!
Introducing the Ultimate App for Dietitians
WHAT THIS APP WILL DO FOR YOU
- Instantly calculates patient’s estimated nutrient requirements
- Instantly calculates the volume of selected feed your patient requires to meet their requirements
- Provides a bolus or continuous enteral feeding regimen
- Presents the nutritional profile and characteristics of over 40 popular standard and specialised enteral products
- Allows you to compare the nutritional profile of over 40 popular standard and specialised enteral products