Stay up-to-date with Australian Dietitian’s
Australian Dietitian is an independent professional organisation that serves to provide
evidence-based clinical nutrition and dietetic resources to the dietetic community and
Your Favourite Resource
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics is a valued text for dietetic practitioners and allied health professionals.
Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, 6th Edition
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, 6th edition fondly known as “The Bible” provides must-have information on the latest on dietetic protocols & procedures.
The 2020 edition has a fresh new format with each page highlighting information essential to dietetic practice.
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Consists of:
- Nutrient Reference Values
- Energy and Macronutrients
- Food Composition Tables
- Biochemical Data/Medical Tests/Procedures
- Medications and Interactions
- The Nutrition Care Process
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Diseases
- Obesity, Eating Disorders and Refeeding Syndrome
- Food Hypersensitivity
- Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Texture Modification
- Nutrition Support
- Paediatric Essentials
- Sports Nutrition
The Handbook is a highly sought reference guide because it provides the most up-to-date information on both the art and science of clinical dietetics.
A must have on your bookshelf!
The Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics has become an integral part of my learning as a dietetics student. It organizes and explains everything you need to know as a dietitian, including clinical notes and application. The Handbook is a go-to for everything nutrition and dietetics related.
Introducing the Ultimate App for Dietitians
WHAT THIS APP WILL DO FOR YOU
- Instantly calculates patient’s estimated nutrient requirements
- Instantly calculates the volume of selected feed your patient requires to meet their requirements
- Provides a bolus or continuous enteral feeding regimen
- Presents the nutritional profile and characteristics of over 40 popular standard and specialised enteral products
- Allows you to compare the nutritional profile of over 40 popular standard and specialised enteral products