World class learning systems for
study and practice.
We supply e-learning platforms and online teaching resources to universities worldwide.
Nutrition Care Professionals
Nutrition Care Professionals, an arm of Australian Dietitian, provides e-learning technology to Universities worldwide.
Our time-saving online learning and teaching resources allow you the flexibility to customise your courses
to suit your style of teaching in flipped classroom or blended learning environments.
Students need to see relevance in course work and they need to be interactively engaged in the topic they’re learning.
The Nutrition Care Process and Terminology: A Practical Approach online learning system provides 11 realistic clinical cases that immerse students in real-life clinical scenarios.
Our case studies facilitate the acquisition of core knowledge and dietetic competency development by providing contact with true-to-life clinical situations. NCPro cases are so life-like that Placement Co-ordinators use them as a means of increasing clinical placement capacity AND to ensure students meet case-diversity criteria in their clinical placements.
NCPro Case Studies Include:
- Adult Weight Management highlights patient assessment, diet analysis, body-weight calculations, energy and protein requirement assessment and practical interventions
- Hypertension addresses the impact of nutrition intervention on blood pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes introduces the significance of carbohydrate intake, types of carbohydrate, exchanges, distribution and meal planning
- Malnutrition & Cancer highlights patient screening and assessment, competing nutritional issues, the importance of previous dietary intervention and prioritising interventions
- Paediatric Weight Management introduces paediatric growth assessment, energy equations and a detailed overview of the related themes highlighted in the adult weight management case study and their suitability for children
- Online Case — Chronic Kidney Disease
- Online Case — Diverticular Disease
- Online Case — Home Enteral Nutrition & Malnutrition
- Online Case — Cystic Fibrosis
- Online Case — Coeliac Disease
Internationally, we need to recognize how the dietetics profession is changing and growing. This book is a universal resource. It incorporates different learning styles and different systems and approaches and so can be used by clinical educators in a variety of contexts and countries.
Adding new material to an established curriculum is challenging. NCPro collaborates with tertiary institutions to deliver unique learning materials that save educators time and inspire students to learn.
Contact us for customised coursework options. One-on-one webinars and group lectures are available.
This page contains links to nutrition and dietetics web sites which may be useful for practicing dietitians, students and lecturers.
Journals and Databases
This page contains links to journals and databases which may be useful for practicing dietitians, students and lecturers.