Kick-start your dream publication with
Australian Dietitian’s publishing support services.
Australian Dietitian provides professional publishing services including consultation,
copywriting, editing, layout, printing and distribution.
Write | Edit | Design | Print
With over 15 years of publishing experience Australian Dietitian can help you as much or as little as you like.
CopywritingOur graphic designers build brands, design and layout books, develop marketing materials, layup advertisements and design packaging.
3 Levels of Editing
Our editors are highly articulate and write lucidly, with insight.
They’ll improve the tone, clarity, grammar, spelling and appeal of your words.
Design and LayoutOur writers create scholarly, clever, customer-driven content for journals, books, reports, websites, brochures, newspapers.
Australian Dietitian has thrived in Australian publishing for more than 15 years.
Have an idea? Contact us for a plan to make your book real.
Publications and Education
- Nutrition and dietetics industry typescripts, editing and publishing
- Typescripts, editing and publishing for allied health professionals
- University course-writing and lectures
- Facilitation of nutrition and health seminars and workshops for conferences, schools and industry
- Media commentary
- Food industry consultancies
Vital Resources for Your Practice
- Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- General Paediatric Nutrition and Dietetics
- Australian Feeds and Formulae
- Nutrition and Dietetics Clinical Placement
- The Enteral Nutrition Support App, supporting App for the Australian Feeds and Formulae Publication
- Nutrition Care Process and Terminology: A Practical Approach textbook and supporting NCPro Virtual Learning Environment